""As a part of Rockingham Town Government, we strive to bring quality entertainment to the citizens of our area at a reasonable price. Please note that movies play Friday through Tuesday and scheduled showings are sometimes subject to change without notice.
Click on movie title for previews and movie info.
SHOWTIMES FOR MARCH 7TH THRU MARCH 11TH
"THE MONUMENTS MEN"
FRI...7:00 PM, SAT...3:00 PM, 5:15 PM & 7:30 PM, SUN...5:00 PM & 7:15 PM, MON...NO MOVIE, VT SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA PERFORMANCE, TUES...7:15 PM
EVERY NIGHT IS BARGAIN NIGHT AT THE BF OPERA HOUSE!
Get Our Triple-Up... A Medium Popcorn, Soda & Any Candy for Only $5.00
Small Popcorn On Monday Night... Only .50 Cents
Please feel free to call the theater for the latest updates: (802) 463-4766.
For more information about movie showings contact General Manager, Rick Angers @
Advertise at the Bellows Falls Opera House!
Why should you advertise at BFOH movies?
• Moviegoers who saw in-theatre advertising are 44% more likely to remember the ad than consumers who saw it on TV.
• 91% of moviegoers remember cinema ads unaided up to one week after going to the movies.
• About two-thirds of the movie-going audience is under 35.
• 48% of moviegoers dine at a restaurant before or after a movie.
• 31% of moviegoers shop before or after a movie.
What would your ad look like?
• A static slide image designed by your business that could be as simple as a logo or special offer.
How often would this slide run?
• Ads will run on loop one half hour before the movies Friday-Wednesday nights.
• 4 times/show @15 seconds each
• 36 times/week = 540 seconds/week = 36 minutes/month = 7.2 hours/year
How many people would see the slide?
• Approx. 33,800 people/year would see the ad
• 500-800/people per week
• 2000-3200 people/month
How much does it cost?
• $500/6 months
• $900/12 months
Where does your money go?
• The funds that come in through ads go directly into supporting movies, live events and community programming at the Bellows Falls Opera House through the Town of Rockingham.
Are there other ways to advertise through the BFOH?
• BFOH Online Monthly Newsletter (+$100/6 months)
• BFOH Website ($300/1 year)
How do you submit your ad?
• Submit the completed form along with your slide materials on CD or DVD to Rick Angers at the Rockingham Town Hall in Bellows Falls, VT.
• If you already designed or had an ad designed through FACT-TV, you could submit that exact ad.
• For questions contact Rick Angers, Opera House Manager at
or at 802.463.3964, ext. 120
Here are some tips for creating your own ad:
A simple and concise message is the key to an effective cinema advertising campaign. Your message should be focused on a single product or unique selling point. This message must be G-Rated as it will play at all movies.
Simplicity builds recall. A clear, eye-catching visual coupled with a streamlined message creates an effective campaign.
Simplicity works. Up to 20 words are recommended, including your company name and location. Avoid complex details as they will subtract from your core message.
To guarantee projection, text should be strongly contrasted against the background. Certain colors – such as red and blue – should be outlined or surrounded by a light color to ensure projection. Borders framing the entire outer edge of an ad or black feathered edges are not recommended.
Format & File Types
All supplied ads must be Adobe Photoshop and Mac compatible. The preferred format is a .psd file with all layers preserved. Files can also be saved as .eps, .jpg, .pct, .tif. Please be sure to save files with the extension at the end of the file name.
For best quality, dimensions should be 1280 pixels x 720 pixels at 300 dpi. All text should fit into the safe read area should be 1093 pixels x 567 pixels from the center of the image.